THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Waiting for the movies

Well, the pics never came out. I am hoping that we are able to get wireless internet, so that I can add them in. We are waiting at a local internet cafe before we see a movie (this time it's the Omen) and I figured I should write in my blog. Even though I am almost positive no one is reading my blog because I never get any comments...
We got a live in maid recently, and she is a nice girl. We are sending her to school so that she may get something out of working for us. She just makes sure our clothes are done, house is clean and food is cooked. We also broke down and finally bought a TV. We got a great deal because it was from a Japanese surplus store, and all of their TVs are 110v (the philippines is 220v). Luckily, our new apartment is completely wired with 110v =)
We start school on Monday, and I am sad to say I am a little excited. We didnt expect our enrollment to go by so smoothly so we could have stayed in the states for an extra couple of weeks. So we've been mainly kicking back and relaxing.
Joaquin and I are on this major weird diet (since I cant work out anymore). We eat normal one day, then the next we eat less than 1000calories. Sounds weird but I think it's working...for Joaquin. I am doing exactly what he is doing but I look the same. I still dont eat meat, only seafood, and that has also been working for me. I feel a little healthier.
I miss my family a lot, especially my dad. I haven't really talked to him much, but I still miss him more than ever. I wish that people could come visit here. It would be nice. We always go home and run around all over the place. I would like to show people what we really do here...which is next to nothing. We live in a much more livable climate, and the people are real nice here. I get things done around here, instead of expecting to get hustled all he time.
Ok, the movie should be starting soon. We go to the movies a lot because it only costs us about a $1.50 =P If we get the wireless, I promise to edit my last blog and put pics in.