THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I MISS WOW

I am beginning to be majorly stressed out because of school. I have one day off a week. It's absolutely insane. You would think that it's illegal. Well, its not here. And to think even my bowling is becoming stressful. Basically, we have given up on trying to get a faster internet. I might go to the mall today to at least get dial up. Not much use for WoW or skype. I am thinking about writing a letter to the Senator =) Surprisingly, all of my teachers are extremely political and out spoken. I never really hear anyone here give an opinion until I came here.
They tried to get me to run for Governor (President) of the Nursing School for my year, but I am so stressed out I dont think I can handle it. I did manage to join Green Peace =) I am the auditor for my Healthcare class (Gee, I wonder why...) The only thing that I managed to do was go to the hairdresser, and that's only because I have one at my school.
I have been crying for a couple of days because of terrible news about my dog. It hasn't been a pleasant couple of weeks. SO far, the only good thing is that I am making a few friends.
I was thinking about asking one of the internet cafe's here if I could put my game on one of their computers, but all the comps here are only 256k in RAM =( I need at least 1G. I dont know what to do =(