THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 12, 2006

Frustrated again

Our water ran out twice in the past 4 days...Ugh. So yesterday, I flipped out. I also fell down the stairs. I thought that the only thing I hurt was my pride, but I think my thumb is sprained. Guess I should invest in an ace bandage. Ok, so my high speed internet thingy fell through. They are claiming yet again that our area is too far and we are unable to get it. Fortunately, I called a place today called Viacom and they said that they service my area for broadband. I know that I have cable so it should be able to work. All I know is that I cant stop praying. Then, as we went upstairs, we noticed that the water was filling again. One of our pipes was broken so that is why we were running out of water fast. I thought it was the maid using up too much water washing our clothes (hence me falling down the stairs). I was so frustrated this morning that I wanted to cry, but things are looking up...I think. I can't get my hopes up, we all know what happens when we do that. Ok, I cant type much more, my thumb is killing me. Oh, by the way, for those who are interested, I think it would be a good idea if we got an owner =-)

PS, since we got the maid, the scorpions seem to have vanished =)