THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today is a new day

I am surrounded at the moment with people all playing Warcraft 3. I am extremely jealous. I tried the game, and I like it, but it is nothing compared to WoW. I might join their game but kinda afraid to. These people seem too serious =) Today was a little different. I tried something new to turn my situation around. I decided that in every class that I go to, I am going to introduce myself to someone new. Usually, I have been picking the person next to me, but that is proving to be a failing situation because now my instructors are becoming inclined to move the class around =( Right when I find someone interested in me, I have to move. Its ok, because I will just say hi to them again at next class.
I dont know why this ALWAYS happens to me, but I have been made leader of my zoology lab. Well, now that I think about it, it cant be that bad. This is my first step to be a vet and this way I have more control of what my grade is. As we speak, I am researching compound microscopes. So far, my first teacher spoke only in English (happens to be physics, and I dont know how they can teach physics in tagalog). My zoology lab was taught in tagalog, but I spoke with the teacher and he seems fine with talking in English. Actually, he was quite apologetic for not speaking it in the first place. I am hoping that I may use a locker here because all my classes so far require me to bring my book, and I dont think the little bag I purchased can handle it all. I dont think Joaquin will be too happy with me purchasing yet another bag. Viacom should be surveying the house right now, cross your fingers =)