THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Waiting for Downloads

I went and had my laptop completely cleaned up, reformatted and wiped clean over the weekend. We have been using it at school, and I think the thumbdrives of my fellow students had viruses on them. Since I started using it in school for our school projects, I have spotted 2 viruses so far using my AVG virus detector thingy. I am pretty sure that this computer has never been "cleaned up" so I had it done. So now I am waiting for a few downloads of skype, and other things that I thought I saved on a HardDisk, but it did not (with my luck, I wasn't the least bit surprised).
A lot of my music was lost, but luckily I already saved it on my other computer. I also saved the songs my sister left on this comp considering #1 I dont know if she still wants it, and #2 I think she has pretty good taste in music. I also lost a few pics that were on this comp, but again I had made a back up on my "Big Comp".
So anyway, finals are this week and I just finished my case presentation last Saturday. We didn't too bad, especially after all the problems the panels gave the other students. They just made us revise it. I am still waiting for the final copy so that I may proofread it, but the procrastination bug seems to have bitten a lot of the student body.
We are looking forward to going on our own little vacation, just Joaquin and I to Boracay.
It will be a lot of fun, and I know that maybe Joaquin will need this vacation more than I do. Well, next time everyone sees us, hopefully we will actually be tanned for once.