THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 05, 2007

Keeping up with Blogging

So now, Jesse and Yavon have a blog, so no I really have to write more lol. It's been a while, I know. What else is knew. But I have an excuse...same ole "I am just too busy" excuse. Maybe too busy playing WoW. But also been really busy with school. I have done at least 10 group projects in the past 2 weeks. I know that before I came here, I have not done a single group project since elementary school. Drives me nuts sometimes. Especially when no one shows up to your meetings and you are just sitting there like a crazy person knowing that you will end up doing all the work anyway. But I think I beat the whole group project system. I tell them what I am going to do and what I am not going to do from the very beginning. I know that working too hard is useless since you will probably be the only one. And the teacher's don't really appreciate when you do go "above and beyond".
Last week, I had to act in a play, do a PowerPoint presentation, and sing in a stupid jingle that I wrote. This week, I have case study busy work, finish a comic book, do a collage, and do an ethics case presentation. Who knows what will be in store for next week. We NEVER know in advance. If I knew, then all this will be done by now.
Luckily, we only have 2 more weeks. Then we get a 2 week break. Its hard for us to go anywhere because it is holy week. SO a lot of places are booked. I really want to though. 2 weeks of sitting at home in Baguio isn't exactly the life of the party.
Oh, since last weekend, Baguio had our famous Flower Festival. Starts with one day of parade, then a week of heavy traffic and BBQ. When you walk up our main street, the vendors are all the same selling BBQ BBQ BBQ Flowers BBQ BBQ BBQ Flowers. You would think that people would not make any money here because they all sell the same thing, but you would be wrong.
I am all for festivals, but when you are going to school taking 30 credits and its only a few weeks from finals, it can be a bit of a hastle.
Its been a while since we took any pictures, unless you want me to post the goofy ones of me and my uniform which is quite embarrassing. So we will leave it as it is =)