THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Almost Finals


Today, I must of had the most productive day in duty...and its our last meeting. We went around the community and took pictures of us looking like we are doing things. We are preparing for a major case presentation, which will be held next Saturday. I was asked by my Billiards teacher to represent our class in the Billiards Olympics next Saturday (don't ask) so hopefully I will be able to attend. My case is during the morning and the Olympics will be in the after noon.
I am so glad this semester is almost over. It has been quite stressful. During the summer semester my schedule will be MTW 10:30AM-4:30Pm, then ThFS in the hospital 7:30AM - 8PM. It is not going to be fun. But after that we will be having a much needed vacation back to the states. I am not sure the exact dates, but shoot for mid may. We are doing the best that we can, but its starting to get a bit nutty. Time for more people to visit us instead.