THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 18, 2006

Time for the blog

Well, what can I say today? I have a few exams to take today, and unfortunately they are in classes that it doesnt really matter what my grade is. My physics teacher said to me "why are you going to be a nurse, if you are so good in physics?" I just shrugged my shoulders...dont tell anyone I am good in physics. I dont want my secret out. Physics is one of those classes that I dont even need to do that well in. So, i decided to concentrate on my major classes and not study so hard for physics (unfortunately, im not even studying for physics and I have an A =( so I guess it doesnt really matter). My Philippine History teacher is still psychotic, making it mandatory to watch stupid movies on OUR own time...or skip our other classes to watch it. That was basically what she said. Fortunately the time that she had scheduled, I already had the time off.
We are having people over this weekend so that should be fun. Speaking of those people, one of them says he has a "guy" to get us broadband.. So Joaquin has a "guy" who has a "guy" who can get us broadband. So far with my experience with a "guy" it seems that its all in the imagination... But we will see. But Monday we have the day off because it is "Ninoy Aquino Assaniation Day". Sounds weird, but at least I get a day off =)
Joaquin and I havent been doing much lately. Just playing video games and surfing the web. Its a student life, which we dont have much of hehe. So I have been thinking a lot about going home, Christmas, etc...things that will come much sooner than we all think. Especially since the weeks have gone by so fast. Well, I dont have much more to say, so I am going to start posting my Christmas/Bday wish list =)
1. IPod Nano
2. Scrap book stuff
3. Clothes
4. Hair assessories (very big here)
5. Sweat shirts
6. Will post later if I can think of anything else...oh a hair straightener =)

Please, if anyone has a blog and wants to put their holiday wish list on it, let me know so I can see =) Remember I am coming home for about 3 weeks in October and that is it, so if you want your pasalobong let me know now. Or I am just gonna get you whatever...again

PS. The mold is still bad, and its evolving =(