THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 25, 2006

Joaquin Kline for President!

Yup, you guessed it, Joaquin became president of something else...Foreign Students. And he begged them not to nominate him, but it was unanimous. Well, he is very intelligent and political and I would have voted for him as well. I said to him, if you are president does that make me "First Lady of the Foreign Students"? I don't know if I like that idea lol. Then people will be watching me and what i wear...like the Prettier Imelda Marcos lol
Joaquin's friend is coming by tomorrow and I know that Joaquin is so excited. So on to some strange news...Tuesday is my first "bed bathing " return demo. That's right, we have to demonstrate on how to bathe a patient...and our patients are not maniquins =( I have to bathe my partner and its not Joaquin lol We are allowed to wear shorts but thats about it. So, my classmate (good thing we are friends now) is gonna "clean" my... areas.
Damn, I dont know why this is happening to me, but I am in an internet cafe, and I already moved my seat once because the person sitting next to me smelt really heavily of cigarettes. SO I move to an isolated corner, and of all the chairs, someone else sits next to my exposed side, and he smells like cigarettes! Good thing I am not eating anywhere near here or I wouldnt be hungry anymore. Actually, this current person is not as bad as the last so its more tolerable.
guess what, Im sick again lol Its from the freakin mold in my house. We have someone cleaning it twice a week. ANd we are getting a dehumidifyer. Yet, I am sick again. Same problems...painful throat, uncontrollable coughing spasms at night, slight fever, headaches...blah blah blah. WOrse part is that we all know what happens when I miss school =( So I gotta put up with it. At least my allergies are not acting up.
We are probably going to move. WE keep getting weird problems. We received our electric bill and found out that its triple the amount that it normally is! We spoke with our landlord and we all think that maybe someone is tapping into our wire...again lol It just doesnt make any sense because last month we had 3 people living in one house, which one was home most of the time. Now its only two of us and we are ALWAYS at school. So we are not sure what's going on.
Mid terms are about 2 weeks away so I am gradually studying. My Philippine History teacher is still psychotic and I have no idea what she is talking about. She compares the constitution to a seashore...
I just know that next semester I am not taking any class earlier than 1030 and I am not going to have any breaks in between so that it goes by fast...faster. I cant believe its almost September. I am so excited to go home!