THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 11, 2006

Living in Baguio and loving it

Just so that everyone knows, my last post was totally not ranting on about how I dont like the Philippines. On the contrary, I actually really like where I live right now. I think that before I was so miserable because the weather was so damn hot and you just sweat a lot. I was also in a school that was very small and they weren't exactly up to date on things. Here at least things make sense, and I would recommend Baguio City as a great retirement for anyone who doesnt like it too hot or too cold.
And Kate, for the record, I read your blog (and believe you might notice I also comment) everytime you post it. It gets emailed to me =) But if you decide to start using blogger, it's better for you because it is free.