THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Mexico!



In the beginning of June, we went to visit my mother-in-law, Pamcakes at her cozy home in New Mexico. It's such a beautiful state, full of all my favorite things to do. I love the decorations in the little shops, and even out in the streets.
We ate this delicious quaint place called Church Street Cafe in Albuquerque. There is nothing like chili with your omlette. The staff and customer service was excellent, and I recommend anyone who is visiting New Mexico to eat there.
On the back
porch is a waterfall and a grape vineyard. It was a relaxing spot to enjoy a New Mexico style breakfast.


Inside the cafe was an authentic Kiva. I was imagining what it would like to have something like that in
our house. It certainly would make great
conversation.

I LOVED the metal pieces of decorations on the wall. I thought they were a very interesting addition to th
e wall and it reminded me of my own backyard at home. I think mostly because we have one on our wall at our poolside. I really wanted this dachshund and after shopping around, found only the magnet version. Which, I promptly bought two. One for my parents house, and one for our future home.

We also visited many other little villages. Everyone of them had it's own unique style and feel to it. One village was dedicated to everything that I love: Yoga, Spa, and everything natural. My kind of place! I can picture myself learning knew things for my own business, Dragon's Magic.
Here in Florida, I am so used to the humidity and the green flora. It was quite an experience to look out your window and see the desert. It was like an old western (or maybe a new one). But I would hate to get stuck out there. Another good thing, was that my hair was looking absolutely awesome! I don't think it even knows what it's like to be exposed to a non-humid climate.

I could picture myself with a Ranch and a few horses, a jeep wrangler for transportation, and a little off roading on the side.
The rock formations are beautiful and we would NEVER have to mow the
lawn.
Posted by Picasa