THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I guess the update?

I didn't even realize that I haven't written in here since over a year ago. I really thought that I have written in here for the Wedding in January. So...for those of you who only know me by blog, Joaquin and I officially tied the knot on January 30, 2010.

It was a fabulous wedding and all of our friends and family attended. It was quite stressful and I couldnt bring myself to take a moment to write in this blog.

SInce last may....let me see...I worked as an office manager for a doctor's office in Pompano. I learned a lot from my position but it proved to be even more stressful than I could ever have imagined. On top of it, I had the wedding to deal with.

Right now, I no longer work for this place. Joaquin also passed the NCLEX (I have to take mine before July 20) and I am so proud of him. We both obtained positions as health coaches to help people quit smoking. It sound fabulous to me, and it still goes along the same lines as our nursing career.

Well, i will continue this another time, but I have to get my dad at work :)