THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, since Christmas is not yet over for us, I won't post about it yet. I do have to say that I had a really good birthday. I wanted it to be real quiet. I don't want people making a big deal about it, and I am already old. Joaquin took me to a romantic restaurant and we really enjoyed ourselves. We even got a videoke machine and we sang in our apartment. I am sure that our neighbors are really annoyed with us because they work the night shift and we were singing together during the day. I know that it sounds corny, but we love to sing now. Too bad, people in the states don't do videoke like here in the Philippines. It really is a lot of fun, especially when you know everyone else sings just as bad as you.