THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 23, 2008

It Works!

Alright, the link that didn't work before works now. You don't need a torrent downloader. You can download the file directly from here, you just need the free version of winzip. So you can click here to make money easy off the internet .

I know that it sounds unbelievable, but I make about $10 a month. I don't think that is too bad considering I am doing absolutely nothing but using my internet. Once you get more referrals, of course you make more money, but I didn't want to email this to my friends and family or they might think Im a freak hehe.

Other than that, not much going on. We just got back from a 6 day hospital duty. Joaquin was able to assist in a hysterectomy and saw lots of blood. Me? I mostly sat in a hot sweaty room with two fans blaring dreaming of ice cream and halo-halo. We alternated shifts, and he ended up getting the "lucky" days. I always thought it was funny that they would call a bunch of people needing surgery or bleeding all over the place as "lucky". In your final year, you find out that it's a dog eat dog world out there. Trying to obtain the necessary cases is a brutal process.

My group mates were a bunch of good sports. I managed to take a video of them without them knowing, just before going into the operating room. They are what makes duty all worth while.