THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 22, 2006

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!



We are moving to the northern part of the Philippines. I mean waaaaaaay northern. Joaquin and I are positively ecstatic. We started off last week, and found a great apartment and a great school. We are so excited about moving there. I know Joaquin is because the weather is so nice, we don't even need air conditioning (actually we don't even have one in our new apartment). I am just happy I can take hot showers again =)
This view here is the view from our apartment living room window.
I even have my own garden, and that is great. I am going to try to grow organic vegetables. Not that I know how, but I guess there is no good a time as any as now. We even have a dog house in the back yard, so I am having some thoughts....
I am well over do to talk about my trip back home to the states. I think I will once we settle because there are so many pics that I want to post. So, bye for now =)