THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The stress is beginning to build...

Well, the time is drawing near and I am slowly freaking out. But the funny part is that I really have nothing to freak out about. I am basically all packed (since I have to pack light anyway) and have taken care of everything well in advanced. I have two exams scheduled tomorrow, and my last one is on Sunday (dont ask me why). We've already experienced several problems, all of which were quickly solved. We are going to the University of Baguio on Saturday, so we have to leave tomorrow right after school. Quite a tight squeeze, and I will have to wear the same jeans for 4 days lol.
We saw a movie tonight called "the Dark". I do not know why they called it the dark. They made no reference to it, and it was quite confusing. I am just glad that I paid 110 pesos ($1=51 pesos atm) for it and not the usual $8.
Not too much for me to say except...Im Going Home!