THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 02, 2009

In Loving Memory of Apollo Murry and Phoebe Murry

The only thing I have good to talk about is that Joaquin and I have decided February 6, 2010 in Florida will be our wedding date.

But with all of the negative energy surrounding us at the moment, its hard to stay focused. The wedding date is the only thing I have that keeps me from completely falling apart.

I thought that graduating would have been the most eventful thing in my life this year (besides the proposal in January), but it seems to barely make a ripple in my frame of attention.

I pray to God everyday that things will finally be better when I go home. Maybe I can make things right.

For those of you who don't know:
1. Joaquin had a emergency surgery (not sure if I was supposed to say anything, but people should know) on Monday night. So this has been a bit stressful on both of us. I think I have been playing my part as his nurse and future wife very well. No need for details.

2. My dog Apollo, 10 years old, was put to sleep in the past week. I am not sure exactly what day. I am not sure I want to know what day. In all honestly, its hitting me pretty hard. The more I think about it, the more I cry, so I play world of warcraft. It seems to help. But I just cant help but think, since I left the states two years ago, it was the last time I saw Phoebe and Apollo. And when I left that time, I had a horrible gut feeling it would be my last. I am just really sorry I could not be there for ANYONE in the past two years. Just a parasite halfway across the world.