THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 17, 2008

Karen Murry, it's time for a change.

Well school is about as good as it gets. Another year of bullshit just finished, and we still have one more year to go. What can we do. Well, I've been getting back in touch with my artistic self including drawings, paintings and cooking. I've discovered totally new ways to cook and completely vegetarian (but not vegan).

For an appetizer, we've got a Egg Salad Letuce wrap (for the Octo-Lavo in you).

The main course is a Peanut Tofu Soup which happens to be totally vegan...unless someone tells me that you can't use peanut butter...

And for desert, yummy Toasted Coconut Balls (also for the Octo-Lavo)
It's real hard to be completely vegan, especially in this country. I have managed to deal with eating only fish, milk and eggs (as my non vegan diet). When I walk into a party, hate to be the person who couldn't eat and got drunk too fast.
Art wise, I have been been using oil pastels a great deal. The vegetarian restaurant, Bliss Cafe her in Baguio that I go to is willing to put up a few of my pieces. So now it will be displayed there for a while. Joaquin made me a little portfolio which I shall be editing frequently.
The food is so excellent at Bliss, that we go there at least once a week. It has really helped me out a lot during my conversion to vegetarianism.

Oh Yeah,

I just realized what day I am posting this, hehe.