THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 21, 2008

What do you do when the internet goes down?

Joaquin was freaking out again, because the internet went down. I actually found out today that it was, for once, not the fault of the internet company. Joaquin has been "futzing" around with his new Operating System, and probably screwed up some connection some where...but anyway after all his kicking and screaming I finally fixed it. So I did something that I thought I would never do in my entire life...I organized my pictures on my computer....yes I was as equally shocked as you currently are now.
So since I have not been typing much with hospital duty and stupid group projects, I thought I would share a few things that I found in my Picture folders. Some of these things might be a bit shocking, so brace yourself.

Here is a bat video from when we visited Boracay.




This is what happens when you mix Manila heat with Redhorse... (this is not me, it's my cousin)
Teenage love gone weird...





Who the hell was taking this pic?






To be continued tomorrow, my internet is waaaaay too slow.