THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Sims 2 YAY

Ok so I finally started to play the Sims 2, and it's actually been taking me about a week to get started because I keep trying to figure out ways to make it better. For example, making new wall colors, creating my own objects, and even creating my own outfits. It's like what Kate is doing at her school (even though she is in way more in depth) except the dummy version.
So I created a bunch of familiar sims...






Look familiar? This is Jesse. When I can figure out how to make a Dr. Pepper Shirt, i will.






Joaquin in my favorite blue shirt


Yavon: being her friendly self


Kate: in the hot tub, showing off her hot bod.











Chris: Kate's bf (even though I haven't him yet. I think this is what he would look like)






And of Course MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Playing on the computer. I'm thinking about making a new blog with their story. I know it sounds pretty cheesey, but that is what the game is made for. So far they all live in seperate houses. Kate lives with me, Joaquin lives with Jesse, Yavon has her own house (i'm going to build her current townhouse), and Chris lives alone (of course, i haven't even met the guy yet lol). Eventually, Yavon and Jesse will move in together...because that is how the story goes.

They all have neat careers: So far, Im a vet and kate is Tomb Raider lol. Lets see how long I can play this game and build up on their lives. This game creates story boards, so I will be linking those much later...when I start playing.