THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Do you want A. Real me B. Show of me C. None of the above?

I thank God everyday that I have Joaquin. He accepts me for who I am and I don't have to change. Its funny how men can make a girl change. Not so much change, but make them blinded to their surroundings. Or make them disagreeable to their real friends. Because men come and go but your friends and family should be there forever. And if a man comes to between a friendship, then who is to say that friendship was real? But Joaquin will never do that. When we first met, I showed him the real me, not the show off me. Because if he could not accept that, then the relationship would not even be worth starting. Ok, maybe a little "show off me". Even though, I just let him beat me in pool...
For those who do not know, Joaquin and I decided not to attend our capping ceremony. And for those of you who are curious as to what that is...nevermind. Both of our families are not able to attend, well my family in manila are willing. But I would rather just my mother could go, and it seems like an awful lot of trouble. I appreciate that they want to come, and I told them that they can just visit if they like. But I will see...
I think I am just tired, and I am trying so hard not to do the whole "I want to go home already" thing. Sometimes I feel so alone out here, and I have Joaquin but its hard when only one person truely understands you. Always have to watch what you say...and that is just not me.

On a lighter note...here is my sister KATE!!!!!!!!!