THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I don't know what the hell is going on...

I am informed today, at 7:30 AM that the pageant will be held TOMORROW, not on Saturday. I am not too sure what to do. And even if it were on Saturday, my practical exam for Healthcare will be on Saturday morning. I am not too sure what to make of all this. And, if I end up winning the pageant, there will be another one to go to on Monday...Ugh. It's quite crazy. I never thought I would see the day I would have to enter pageants past the age of 15. And the other contestants do not even know of this change. I contacted one coordinator, they said its on Sat, but the other one says tomorrow. So, all I can do is go home, get my things, and pray to God I don't look like a fool tomorrow or saturday. This school needs to concentrate more on acedemics and less on extra curricular activities.